Friday, April 15, 2011

SHAKEN NOT STIRRED

I cut out the "negatives" of some Kaiser letters, and they became my "masks" then I painted with my foam brush to do this title!


Love this title too. Don't know why, I just do. I got the soccer ribbon from Cheryl-Lee's shop, no idea what brand, it's a printed twill. Soccer ball stickers from Stickopotamus.

Actually I think it's the red that I love!
Crown Punch - Martha Stewart; Label - Making Memories.

Now the big one is 11 and he is going through the tell-the-mad-woman-with-the-camera-to-go-away phase! He'll get over it, I hope! I truly deserve points for trying and extra points for perseverance.

Ohhhhh I love this layout! Andy is a gem :-) I cut up a quote into individual words and stuck them on the circle journalling spot. Did I mention how much I ADORE these Kaiser journalling spots, they have to be one of my very favorite products.

Hey! That's me!! I usually use biro on these cards as inky pens can smudge and I noticed my writing has faded a bit!

Now what was mother of 4 boy's #1 scrapping motto? Oh yeah, if the layout works, you've got products left and it's super quick do it twice. Hey I have even been known to do it 4 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment