Friday, April 22, 2011

CHRISTMAS MINI ALBUMS

I have been inspired by Ali Edwards in 2008, 2009 and 2010 to create a "December Daily" where you take at least one photo a day and put them all together in a yummy little album. My '08 and '09 projects were predominantly Kaiser, particularly the wooden album which I combined with acrylic album and rubons!  Here are a few sample pages. I did one in 2010 with my wrist just out of plaster, but using different products. Bring on December 2011 - this is one of my favorite projects!




The page on the right is Christmas fabric with wadding in it! And I loved the Kaiser Gingerbread man.


There is a circle acrylic page there on the right, see there is a rubon on it!



Just a Christmassy envelope and lots of rubons.

 And from the year before - 2008 - this was my first ever December daily.





Lots of layers, lots of hidden interesting bits and details.


My little boy called him Fireman Christmas!!  I thought I did something cool with the acrylic square, it frames little Andy's sleeping face, then when you turn the page....

here we all are!

YEAH I DEFINITELY THINK THIS PAGE IS THE BEST PAGE IN THE ALBUM!!! :-)




Some of the other products are: Making Memories, Theresa Collins & American Crafts. A product list can be supplied for particular pages upon request :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment