Thursday, April 21, 2011

DEVONSHIRE


I just love this gorgeous background paper. The letters are K & Co. The strip brads are ancient Making Memories products as is the acrylic frame. The strip of gold paper is Basic Grey. I used some twill and DMC thread. Pen by Zig.

I think this transparency was Autumn Leaves, the rest is Kaiser except the buttons which come from my stash.

Letters and tag by Basic Grey. The die cut for the flowers was by Tim Holtz. Lace from my stash.

Transparency by Autumn Leaves. Transparent stickers by Chatterbox. Stamp in the corner by 7 Gypsies.

Another transparency by Autumn Leaves.

Stickers and letters by Basic Grey. I tried making the scallop edge with my Fiskars punch, it was a big mess, so Cheryl-Lee did this one with the computer! Ah, technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment