Wednesday, April 13, 2011

OLDIES BUT GOODIES

I can't believe how sweet and YOUNG Tom looks here! Paper, Journalling Box - Sassafras lass; Alphas - Bella.
I am nothing if not efficient, if I come up with an easy page that comes up really well I will often do it twice. Efficiency!
Love my typewriter :-) White Alphas by Heidi Swapp; Glittery "S" - unknown.

I bought these papers FIRST then months later, bought the apron which I received for Mother's Day. That whole sentence is very strange isn't it, but I suppose many scrappers would relate to it whole heartedly. Title done on the Cuttlebug.

Those matching Kaiser brads were awesome - I wonder if they will bring them back? ;-)

Love this photo - it just landed on this perfect sheet of paper. Letters, badge, bird paper, ric rac, arrow from American Crafts, green animals from Target, Punch by Fiskars, Buttons by Making Memories. Even with all these products, the paper is the standout. (Or maybe the photo! Its a nice one)

Only just noticed I turned this piece "upside down". Alphas - American Crafts, Bike - EK, Calendar - Jenni Bowlin, Stickers - spotlight

This is the BACK of that gorgeous piece of yellow paper. No idea who the other products are by. Sorry!

This was up at the shop and sold an enormous pile of paper :-) Stamp is also by Kaiser - I ADORE that range of stamps, Title done on Cheryl-Lee's computer.
Foam Tape - gotta love it! I go through PACKETS and PACKETS of it.

Another example of my outstanding parenting skills - discovering my 2 and 4 year old playing with a full bucket of water, only I would run back inside and grab the camera, I suppose some mothers would tell them off and tip the bucket out. (Alphas - Making Memories, Stickers - Scenic Route). Notice I scrapped this photo with the Peachy Keen range of papers too - one layout for each child's album.

No comments:

Post a Comment