Monday, January 2, 2012

SOME RECENT LAYOUTS

It's been a bit quiet on Planet Nicole-blog! But not quiet in my scrapping room. I photographed a huge pile today :-) I hope you love them!
Papers- MM and Fancy Pants; Embellishments- K&Co, Brads- Bo Bunny; Mini alphas- October Afternoon and Glitz


Paper- Little Yellow Bicycle, Alphas- American Crafts, Teapot, buttons- my stash (layout above and below on same sheet of paper!)

Above more Little Yellow Bicycle- Elizabeth Park, and Cuttlebug font. The big blue stencil is an old Heidi Swapp product.
Alphas- MM, Orange spot Paper- BG, Robot Paper-, Stickers- Sass Lass, Buttons- Jenni Bowlin, Fabric, Calendar, Ribbon- my stash, Blue Label-, Happy- MME

Paper- MM, MME, Cuttlebug Font- English Rose, Button Embellishment- MM, charm- my stash, mini alphas- October Afternoon.


Papers- MME and MM, Embellis- K& Co, Brads- Bo Bunny


All wonderful supplies by MM - ooooooh I Love this!!! The haunted house on the bottom Right corner lights up!!



No comments:

Post a Comment