Tuesday, September 6, 2011

BOBUNNY mini album

Reminder: I have 4 sons! And a DH :-) But when I saw this amazingly beautiful, feminine range of papers and this yummy mini album by Bo Bunny they were in my little goodies basket quicker than you could say "I love scrapping as much as I love teaching Body Balance". Linen alphas by Prima; Pink crocheted lace from my stash. The rest of the project - Bo Bunny.


The big pin with the square bling is a golden oldie that I found in my stash :-) Rebecca Sower- now she really inspired me many years ago!







What's Body Balance? I hear you ask. It is the most beautiful gym class you could do and I am so lucky that I teach it. Its a combination of Tai Chi, Yoga and Pilates set to amazing music. I teach it 3 times per week (or so) at my local Gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment